Amwell.Biz is the only operator collecting or maintaining personal information through the http://Amwell.Biz website.
Collection of Information
1. The Amwell.Biz website actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, gender, birth date, and information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
2. The Amwell.Biz reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members' hard drives.
3. The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards, to the extent the members/independent executives choose to disclose such information.
4. If a member/Independent Executive contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
5. The site is prohibited from conditioning a member's participation in an activity on the member's disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
1. Personal information is used for recordkeeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing.
2. Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership. The site may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
3. A parent (or guardian) of a minor may consent to collection and use of that minor's personal information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to third parties.
4. Parents can review and have deleted the minor's personal information and/or can refuse to permit further collection or use of the minor's personal information, either of which will terminate the minor's membership on the site.
5. In either case, please send a letter by fax or email to the contact address listed above:
Amwell Technologies Pte.Ltd
424, Balestier Road, Unit 02-10
Singapore - 329810
Tel: +65 63975652